Thursday 25 February 2010

Time to burn

A little glance at the date of my last entry tells me I’ve been too lazy the past few weeks. Unfortunately, that applies to my biking as well as my blogging. Not all of it was my fault you understand, I had a few days off the bike due to the lurgy that went round and then made a trip to Ireland where I spent more time working on the arm muscles which lift a pint of Guinness than much else. However, I am back now and determined to get into a groove. I spent a thoroughly enjoyable (if a little cold and wet) 3 hours in the saddle last Sunday. I’ve got my route sorted now from central London out south via Crystal Palace to West Wickham (my gateway to the North Downs). I’m pleased to report my fitness is good despite the recent time spent doing nothing - all the credit there should go to the authors of the Time Crunched Cyclist Training Plan. Now, to match their dedication with some of my own…

No comments:

Post a Comment