Wednesday 27 January 2010

My provisional racing schedule

Cycling Weekly has quite helpfully published a calendar of Cyclosportives that you can view here. Over the last week or so I’ve been using the list to finalise my preparation for the Etape by entering a few events. As I currently don’t own a car, I’m a bit limited to those events which are close enough to London to ride to or that I can get to conveniently by train. That said, there are still plenty of good looking events on offer and I am excited to get going in early March (let’s hope for some good weather!). Here is my provisional racing schedule (I hope I can do the necessary training in time):

14 March - Spring Onion Cyclosportive, Leatherhead (100km)

11 April - Essex Roads Spring Lambs Cyclosportive, Billericay (150km)

21-25 May - Etape training camp, Skipton

6 June - Verenti Dragon Ride, Bridgend (190km)

18 July - Etape du Tour, Pau (174km)

No comments:

Post a Comment